We've exhausted all avalible arguments and swum around in circles to the point where you maybe doubt myself
I'll admit you had me fooled, I thought you were telepathic but your stubborness gave you away
Do you have no eyes? Do you not see it too? Do you have no eyes? If only words could tell you.
But there are no words, so true, so wise
So forgive me dear, but have you no eyes?
- Still I wait for comprehension to dawn upon this night
- I would take some satisfaction from saying I was right
- If I beat you in a slugfest would that suffice to suggest
- That you're not the only fish in this cave?
- Do you have no eyes? It hides in plain view, if words could describe, there'd be no need to show you
- But there are no words, so true, so wise, so forgive me dear, but have you no eyes?
- If you just look through these lenses, would you then come to your senses?
- Would it all come clear as plain as the sun, do you have no eyes at all, not even one?
- But there are no words, so true, so wise, barely hidden by a flimsy disguise,
Will you see it now or have you no eyes?